who are you?
I get a lot of questions about who I am so here are some tidbits. Feel free to ask me anything!
* My name is Lori.
* I’ve loved Jimmy since he was on SNL…always been my favorite cast member.
* Born and raised in Dallas.
* I’m a mom and photographer, which has always been a dream of mine, but if I could live another life it would be as a rock star (although I have no musical ability) or film director (more plausible).
* I tend to crush on celebs and especially those that are musical and/or comedians. (Jimmy Fallon, Joel McHale, Jason Sudeikis, Bill Hader)
* Although I am an adult, I will forever be 12. I’m not above slumber parties and video games.
* Pizza will one day be the death of me. I could eat it for every meal.
* I’m a techie. Don’t give me jewelry, give me the latest tech gadget and I will be yours.
* Movies are my escape. I want to LIVE in a movie and my life to have a soundtrack. Preferably a musical/romantic comedy.
* I can’t play any instrument but wish I could. Played the piano and clarinet as a kid, but can’t anymore. Would love to learn the guitar.
* Yes, I have met Jimmy. (December 8, 2009) I’m determined to have a beer with him this year…with a little karaoke thrown in. I dream big.
* Procrastination is my weakness.
* I hate scary movies, tornadoes, people being late, medical shows, seafood (except shrimp), heavy metal, tea.
* I love hot baths, chocolate, movie outtakes, converse shoes, twinkly lights, my body pillow, Target, girls night out, The Fray, the candy DOTS.