Top 5: Jimmy Wish List for 2010
For the next few weeks, I will be composing some Top 5 Lists. Here’s the first one. 🙂
Things I’d like to happen in 2010 regarding Jimmy:
1. Host SNL
* you better believe I would do everything I could to get tix to this!
2. Come out w/ a singing album.
* The Bathroom Wall is epic, but I’d love an album full of songs. I’d love for him to showcase his talent for all singing genres….country, hip hop, ballads *swoon*, pop, etc.
3. Book more stand-up dates.
* I’d definitely go to some of his shows. It’s a much easier trip than NYC.
4. Tweet More!
* I know he feels like he needs to make funny tweets, but really, anything will do.
5. Do an interview for my blog!
* high hopes. But yes, it would be an honor to have him do a video interview for me. We all have SO many questions for him and I’d like to be the one to ask. 🙂
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE FROM JIMMY IN 2010?