things you may not have known about Jimmy
Here are some random facts about Jimmy Fallon. How well do you know him?
* Jimmy had a childhood crush on actress Elizabeth Perkins.
* He dreamed of becoming a Catholic priest until he watched Perkins in 1988 movie Big.
* Jimmy co-wrote the book I Hate This Place: The Pessimists Guide to Life with his sister.
* He modeled for Calvin Klein
* His first impersonation was at the age of two. His mother still has the video taped performance of him being James Cagney, saying the trademark “You dirty rat, you!”
* In grade school he was voted most likely to replace David Letterman.
* Married Nancy Juvonen on December 22, 2007. They met on the set of “Fever Pitch”. She and Drew Barrymore own the production company “Flower Films”. Nancy has produced films such as “Never Been Kissed”, “He’s Just Not That Into You”, “50 First Dates” and the upcoming flick “Whip It”.
* Jimmy and his sister Gloria would perform SNL skits at their parent’s parties as they were growing up
* He started playing the guitar at age 13.
* Jimmy had LASIK eye surgery on Jan. 27, 2009.
* He bombed his first audition with Saturday Night Live.
* Jimmy won NY magazine’s 2001 “Funniest Comedian of the Year Award.”
* Jimmy went to a voice coach for eight months while filming the movie Taxi to perfect a Cuban accent for the role.
* He is of Irish decent.
* He was a Computer Science major, then switched to Communications. Earned a degree on May 9, 2009 from The College of Saint Rose (Albany, NY). That night, on Saturday Night Live he held up his degree during the closing of the show.